Bell 206 B BG Air Force 01

ShelbyGT500

Hello my friends :)

This is 1/35 Bell 206 B Jet Ranger at service in Bulgarian Air Force.

For the project I've used very old 1/35 Revell kit with a lot of rework and scratch-build, because the kit itself is with a wrong geometry and no details. Maybe some day, some of model companies will create a new and better Bell 206 (not Kiowa) at this scale, but at that moment, this is the best, that the modeller can build from that kit.

n13nd8s.jpg

iHOSabN.jpg

rOCPnFf.jpg

b79aDIz.jpg

wx9Pw6W.jpg

fuQhtef.jpg

ZHeRm8o.jpg

7NyrHjK.jpg

aA7XWao.jpg

G8Y8ams.jpg

Edited by ShelbyGT500

That is by far the best rebuild of a Revell Jetranger!  Absolutely stunning every respect.....I will use this for my future reference.

Those old Revell kits are hard work, but with perseverance and time, those old 32nd choppers are knockout!

Which reminds me........I have a BK117 somewhere that I should tend to...

Cheers

Anthony

Great helo, but AFAIK this "revell" kit was a re-release coming from the old 1/32 scale IMC jetranger, so just a slight difference with 1/35.

I used to have the old original IMC kit, so either it was 32 or 35 scale, but being the only game in town at that period in time it was "big scale" alright......

you did a great job on the helo, not to mention the figures.......................................... :innocent:

Thank you friends, I'm glad you like the heli and the build process :)

Vandy 1 VX 4 about figures - the camera man is reworked modern-soldier from 1/35 Trumpeter PMC set.

The female figures :whistle: well I've got a lot of recast body parts from 1/32 priezer body sets and the ladies are also scratch :)

Cheers