1/32 Silver Wings PZL P.11c

Silver Wings

Good news everybody! If everything goes according to the plan, our very first Silver Limited Edition kit - the famous Polish fighter PZL P.11, will be released in August. Stay tuned and grab some in-progress photos in the meantime :)

DSCF2217.JPG

DSCF2219.JPG

DSCF2221.JPG

DSCF2224.JPG

DSCF2227.JPG

tn_DSCF2170.jpg

tn_DSCF2171.jpg

tn_DSCF2181.jpg

tn_DSCF2187.jpg

Edited by Silver Wings

Oh Yes! Want one of these! 

Echoing Kagemusha's query, what is the difference with this limited edition kit? Will it still be resin?

Looking superb though..great job on those wing corrugations!

Regards;

Steve 

Well, I could say - the subject is something extraordinary. Nor only from the historical point of view but also because its shapes, corrugated wings etc.

But, that wouldn't be all. The Silver Limited Edition kit will aso include: "in-motion" box-art, a poster, metal gun barrels ... maybe something more :) You'll find out soon...

If you have any suggestions - let us know. You know we are always open to your suggestions guys.

Edited by Silver Wings

Now all I need is a few Karas variations and I am happy on the Polish aircraft front... or did I forget all those cool post-WWI subjects? This has been very high on my want list. I hope that others are as excited about it as I am, and that we keep you guys in business creating amazing kits of these 30's subjects.

Tnarg

Looks very good I made the wings and airframe masters . I cannot wait to get my copy. To Symon and Wojtej great stuff

BARDZO LADNY

RON

From one model pattern maker to another, much respect for your work Sir (and to Silver Wings for producing a great model).

:bow:

Derek

Edited by Derek B