KH 1/35 Huey D/H Announced

John1

thanx guys. we will do our best.

Can you get us some updated CAD shots of the Huey?   Really looking forward to this release.  Thanks for taking a chance on an "uncool" subject and getting great guys like Floyd and Ray on your research team. 

Holy thread hijack BTW....  

Edited by John Irwin

• 7 months later...

A follow up on this over at ARC:

On 3/19/2017 at 3:38 PM, KAGNEW said:

"hi all: this is the latest information.

we will do a large line of 1/48 U S  helicopters.

but i promise a line of 1/35 Huey's & Cobra's in the not to distant future.

Glen

and

when we drafted Floyd the intention was several 1/35 helo's. we are a very small company. we are hoping that some of the 1/48 kits we have coming will help pay for the larger molds of 1/35 & 1/32 scale aircraft i want to do.

so please bare with us.

Glen"

Fiduciary caution; fair enough and we can still look forward to LSP Helos. :clap2:

Gary

Nice of Kittyhawk to change its spots and announce that the 1/35 Huey is now  going to be 1/48, they should stay with what they announced on their Facebook page originally, and now they tell us they will follow up with the 1/35 later on.

Seems they just come up with what they want and keep us modellers happy

Greg

Good to hear, I totally agree with the funding, looking forward to the Jag, send my regards to Song, Glen.

Don't shot the messengers, they have looked at the sales potential and have realised tat the 1/48 will generate the incomes required to hopefully fund the 1/35, it amazes me when people moan because at the end of the day, they have to produce a profit to survive and fund other projects, and without them some of the stuff overlooked by the bigger players would never ever arrive to market, just be thankful they have the vision to produce these models that without their input we would likely never see.

Tony

Edited by TonyT

Good to hear, I totally agree with the funding, looking forward to the Jag, send my regards to Song, Glen.Don't shot the messengers, they have looked at the sales potential and have realised tat the 1/48 will generate the incomes required to hopefully fund the 1/35, it amazes me when people moan because at the end of the day, they have to produce a profit to survive and fund other projects, and without them some of the stuff overlooked by the bigger players would never ever arrive to market, just be thankful they have the vision to produce these models that without their input we would likely never see.Tony

Yes. But a simple bit of communication would have cost KH very little, whilst maintaining customer expectations. As it is, they've treated the customer with complete contempt.