HKM Lancaster Box Art

LSP_Kevin

I am indeed and I've got the original drawings too.

Graham

I'm guessing that you will obviously need a kit to build your masters from ...

But do you have an estimate as to what the damage will be when it's done? ...

I'm assuming mine and trolley will be included and perhaps decals for a couple of 617 birds?

Rog :)

Cool , this means they can start working on the P-51B  !! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Only after they've issued the McDonnell F-4K Spey Phantom II.

(Is not the Mustang slot positioned somewhere between the FG.1 and the Auntie Junkers?)

But Lancaster first. It's one of those kits you have to buy to congratulate Hong Kong Models for their sheer hard work.

Tony

Wondering too, guessing £200+..........

That was my estimate, I'd probably add some machined turned .303's and call it done.......just looking at the amount of AM that is available for the Fort, would probably double the cost of the kit..........when I do buy one, barrels and that's it........;)

Guest The Southern Bandit

That was my estimate, I'd probably add some machined turned .303's and call it done.......just looking at the amount of AM that is available for the Fort, would probably double the cost of the kit..........when I do buy one, barrels and that's it........ ;)

I had brass barrels in mind too. hopefully that's all this Lanc will need, but it probably wont be the case :) heard some early storys of early build ups about how the engine ETC, the spinners especially are wrong, lets face it guys, there is always going to be something wrong with a kit of this magnitude, we nit and pick, its part of our nature, we'll focus on it, argue/fall out/deleted/ then start again, then we'll agree to disagree and still argue/fallout and maybe see stuff deleted :)

But you never know, it might be right out of the HK box, but since Tamiya cant do that ... and they are my closest to perfection mark, maybe they will?

Its early days for HK, the Mitchell was nice, still has lots of Am available for it, The Mosquito had its problems ... Tamiya released theirs around same time too ... ouch

Much enthusiasm here, but really am going to wait for reviews and even then hope for a Dambuster Lanc,

The box art slightly resembles the Tamiya box, also if I remember right the cookie was last to go and the most common load carried was 12 SBC's plus the cookie so I do hope we get a mixed bombload. I can't wait for it's release and I think it will be in the same price range as the B17 £230-250.

Graham

I had brass barrels in mind too. hopefully that's all this Lanc will need,

FYI, there are barrels available already from Master Model, not specifically for the Lanc but I'm sure they will bring out a set just for the kit as they did with the B-17.

http://www.master-model.pl/product/am-32-011.html

http://www.master-model.pl/product/am-32-012.html

Cheers