MiG-29 goodies from Zactomodels

Zactoman

Very finely detailed parts here, Zactoman! 

I like the part you created to correctly open up the nose a bit. Nothing that will be seen in the end, but important to make the new parts fit correctly.

Regards,

Alain

PS: I had the pleasure to meet you in Columbus a while ago, and see the very good work you do! 

Thanks for all the nice comments (and orders!).

I'm hoping to see some builds in the near future.

The MiG-29 is such a cool air-frame with so many paint and weathering possibilities. We deserve to see more built!

You could of done all this BEFORE I started painting mine... Damnit lol. 

And the paint is looking good!

You should consider your current build a practice run and go for a second one with the upgrades!

:beer:

PS: I had the pleasure to meet you in Columbus a while ago, and see the very good work you do! 

Wow, Columbus was so long ago and my brain has been stuffed with so much other junk since then. Were you the short French-Canadian taking pictures of my wife every time I turned my back?

:P

Very nice to see you back !

I've got 3 MiG-29 kits to upgrade + parts for F-14 and F-16. It seems it's time for an order !

Is there any news about the A-7 correction set? (i mean the windscreen...)

Edited by Zero77

Wow, Columbus was so long ago and my brain has been stuffed with so much other junk since then. Were you the short French-Canadian taking pictures of my wife every time I turned my back?

:P

Must be another French Canadian! I took a lot of pictures of beautiful models at the show, but didn't take any of your wife!

Edited by Alain Gadbois

Must... resist... 

ArPqkva.png

Very nice to see you back !

I've got 3 MiG-29 kits to upgrade + parts for F-14 and F-16. It seems it's time for an order !

Is there any news about the A-7 correction set? (i mean the windscreen...)

Wow, that's a big order! I'll warn you that I'm currently about a week behind and trying hard to catch up. I'm fighting a nasty cold so that isn't helping...

About a month ago I ordered and received a different plastic that I am going to experiment with for the A-7 (and Su-27) canopy. I've just been too busy to play with it yet and currently have too much on my plate. In time I'll give it a try. Fingers crossed.

Must be another French Canadian! I took a lot of pictures of beautiful models at the show, but didn't take any of your wife!

:piliot: :D  

:help:  As mentioned above, I am currently about a week behind on orders. Thank you to those that have ordered and sorry about the delay .

:beer: