MiG-29 goodies from Zactomodels

Zactoman

Finally some new releases from Zactomodels!

For the new Trumpeter MiG-29A and UB kits:

Exhausts -

These were made by modifying and adapting the exhausts Alexander Rogal made for the MiG-29M/K kit (also used for the Zactomodels Revell correction set).

They are now full depth.

Rear_zpstqh1arfx.jpg

Side1_zpslrhv7b58.jpg

Side2_zpslxd5xwlb.jpg

I slightly revised the shape of the outer exhaust petals to have a more accurate shape.

This is closer to the original part that Alexander made which I had to modify to fit, but didn't quite nail the shape.

Top is the new shape. Lower is the previous version that had too much curve on the petals. Subtle, but more accurate.

Side_rev1_zpseznqkshh.jpg

Parts_zpsdsib6usv.jpg

Nosecone:

This new set corrects the profile, corrects the cross section which is supposed to be round and lengthens the nosecone.

Nose_1_zpsyo5mubfb.jpg

It includes a mounting bulkhead that spreads the kit fuselage to better accommodate the round nosecone.

Nose_2_zpsazsqmgd0.jpg

Advanced warning!!! :BANGHEAD2:

There will be some sanding and putty work necessary to make it fit. But then the stock nosecone on my copy of the kit doesn't exactly fit well.

Nose_3_zpsg7h3gttm.jpg

It also includes a new pitot tube toe rplace the tree trunk Trumpeter provides.

Nose_5_zpsboazsyxg.jpg

In addition, I still offer really nicely detailed pylons (also mastered by Alexander Rogal) that will fit the kit.

MiG-29_Pylons_zpsdaimkcbh.jpg

Awesome missiles mastered by Alexander.

Russian_Missiles_zpsvnjtryhw.jpg

And wheels to replace the nasty rubber things Trump provides (Alexander did the hubs and I did the tires).

Wheels_zps3nic0mzt.jpg

I am offering all the parts separately and also a MiG-29A combo which includes all of the above at a 10% discount.

A_Combo.jpg

You can choose between the mixed loadout shown, an Alamo/Archer loadout or Alamo/Aphid loadout.

Available at http://www.zactomodels.com/

:beer: 

That set almost makes me want to buy a Mig-29A just so I can put this upgrade set on it..... almost.  I'm not really a jet guy (having but one, maybe two in the stash) but I'll be damned if this set doesn't make me want one.  That Zacto-guy, he sure makes some pur-dee stuff.

Edited by Juggernut