"JURASSIC PLASTIC ROCKS ........BYE GEORGE

marauderdriver

Thanks Shawn.

Did a little repair with some Dark Sea Blue. Looking at a possible Beige and off white on the star.

Packin' for HotSprings  this weekend since my 2 daughters and a grandson are taking my wife and I

to the Tom Petty Concert on Sunday....3 Generations of Crumbliss'. No progress this weekend, hope

I can finish before the deadline..

Back from the Tom Petty - Joe Walsh Concert in Little Rock Ark. 3 Generations of Crumbliss'..Whata Weekend!!!

Managed to lay the Rudder decal down on the right side with a few very small pieces coming off.

2 coats of Future on these decals, before applying the decal, after the Star N Bar fiasco.

Will try to add the left side tomorrow and mask the canopy for the last big step...Hate masking canopies!

I'll cover with Future to remove the FOG.dL9BDeb.jpgeDVGkB8.jpgXQTyccu.jpgcM2xCuq.jpg

Ouch..You could always mask and paint the rudder?

Whatca Think?

I'm won't be using the kit decals on the Rex.  They're yours if you'd like.  Just PM me.

Sincerely,

Mark

Thanks Mark........Whatca Think?

I've got a spare set too, Jack.

Appreciate it Bill.....Whatca Thinkind4RXO.jpguAK45wk.jpg71tA093.jpgka2TEWc.jpg

Thanks Guy's,   This is what I have decided, to try to use the kit decals thru-out, knowing I probably will have some

silvering with them.  After the Star n Bar "Crack-up" I coated the stripes and tail markings a 2nd time.  I tried to float them

on Future with limited success.  OK she isn't a Show winner but she will be entered and will become part of the 6 plane

collection of Captured Japanese Fighters.  I never would have thought I would get wrapped up in WWII Japanese aircraft

srgFJjC.jpgDnR8gr5.jpg0LzEqLH.jpgxMMw1uJ.jpgPPPrcJ8.jpgDWpja8t.jpgrbuI6wD.jpgwztv47O.jpg

Jack, you're a total pro ... this is super work.

Jim

Thank You Jim.  Not sure about the total pro part but was willing to compromise with this "Rare" build. To use what was

in the box since it came with the decals  that fit my collection criteria.  I'm happy with the results even though there is some silvering

Now to get some time to mask and paint the canopy and anti-glare shield.

Edited by marauderdriver