Who do I have to bribe to have Dragon release the 1/32 Do-335???

seiran01

Subject line kind of says it all - the announcement a year or two ago was just not fair! Yes, I'm whining this morning :innocent:

While I'm at it, who do I have to bribe for a tamiya corsair and a Zoukei Mura M6A1 Seiran? I'd die happy at that point!

Subject line kind of says it all - the announcement a year or two ago was just not fair! Yes, I'm whining this morning :innocent:

While I'm at it, who do I have to bribe for a tamiya corsair and a Zoukei Mura M6A1 Seiran? I'd die happy at that point!

Id just be ok with a 32nd Dragon Arrow!

Brian

Me too! I was a volunteer on the restoration at NASM during my teen years, did a bunch of work on Seiran's engine hoses, wing flaps, floats, and hours on top of the wings cleaning off a tar-like protectant coat that has been protecting it from corrosion. What a strange substance that was... cosmoline or some name like that

Unfortunately, until the economy recovers and kit sales pick up, I don't think you'll see Dragon releasing any new kits. Doug

:) I have quite a lot of Hasegawa 1/32 Me 163 Komet upgrades coming out this year, so that suites me fine!

Derek

Me too! I was a volunteer on the restoration at NASM during my teen years, did a bunch of work on Seiran's engine hoses, wing flaps, floats, and hours on top of the wings cleaning off a tar-like protectant coat that has been protecting it from corrosion. What a strange substance that was... cosmoline or some name like that

Nice to know that someone has had some first-hand 'hands on' experience with this aircraft :speak_cool:

The very first impression I got of this aircraft was that from a side profile, it sort of reminded me of an Me 262 with a Jumo 211 stuck on the nose!

Derek

D0-335, Seiran, Corsair.

.... Pete, Nick, Dinah.

.....Os2u Kingfisher, Rex, Me-110G4

What he said, plus a Draken and a Viggen, all in the "one true scale" of course. But I wouldn't turn down a Curtiss P-6E either.

I guess I'd have to really get serious and build that Combat OS2U Kingfisher in order to get one in injection. There are way too many other great kits on my shelf to do that, and I just build too slowly. Sorry about that.

Tnarg

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.... Dragon P-51D.