Zoukei Mura in 2018 - Ki-45 / Hs -129 NEWS

Jan_G

I don't honestly know, just the price they had them at Telford.

I'm guessing it was a Show Special price as I've seen £172 quoted as a SRP in the UK. Will be interesting to see what they are actually selling for when they arrive.

Duncan B

Edited by BlackMikeModels

I'm guessing it was a Show Special price as I've seen £172 quoted as a SRP in the UK. Will be interesting to see what they are actually selling for when they arrive.

Duncan B

On the ZM website the price is 17800 JPY which is about £120, but obviously they had to pay to get them into the UK.

On the ZM website the price is 17800 JPY which is about £120, but obviously they had to pay to get them into the UK.

I had seen that. I think the shipping, Tax and the Post Office Hi Jack....erm 'Handling charge' etc will take the £120 up to the £172 mark or near enough. 

We'll find out when they arrive in the UK I guess.

Duncan B

Arent ZM renowned for breaking the bank? Alas, with the exchange rate I will never afford one. Will have to set my sight lower and look at HKM.

They can be pricey.  I picked up one of their SPADs for a good price, and have seen some good sale prices on some of their stuff, not too far off of HKMs pricing. I think it would just some patience and some looking around to find a deal. 

• 2 months later...

The newest Old man blog is mostly dedicated to the current F-4 release in 1/48 and you have to scroll down to get some updates on their 1/32 line

http://www.zoukeimura.co.jp/en/sentiment/oyajiblog_099.html

in March there will be 2nd release of Do 335 A-12, which is mostly on pre order in many eshops around

and the 2 seat conversion for Ho-229 is ready as well, and it should hit the stores in May

i-JRhrmpf-L.jpg

but no word or update regarding Hs-129 or Ki-45

jan