NEWS IN HpH !!!

Mirek O

Guest Vulcan32

All sounds very interesting! Would love a Ventura!

Was there a Caproni WW1 bomber planned at one point? Or was that shelved/cancelled?

At the moment no work on the Caproni.

Guest Vulcan32

The Me232 wings look just absolutely ridiculously big. Stupidly, manically so.

Will anybody buy that?

Yes, I will and a friend of mine also. This are two of a first production run of ten kits.

And the main reason for producing this kit: Jiri wants it and it´s his company.

Guest Vulcan32

And Heinz, would you happen to know if the Avia BH-11 was still on the docket? I was really looking forward to that one

Also no progress on Avia BH-11

Guest Vulcan32

The Do-17 we discussed, but HpH are very busy with their main work(custom made models for different companies), so progress would take a long time.

There´s a high risk that the Do-17 will be released in IM, before the HpH release.

For the smaller aircraft: HpH will continue the work with FLY Models, as they did for the Hurricane.

Also no progress on Avia BH-11

That's too bad. They released profiles and everything, and it looked fantastic. 

Glad to see that's the version of the Z-37 they'll be doing. Replicating the spray equipment will be fun

Matt  :frantic:

... The Do-17 we discussed, but HpH are very busy with their main work(custom made models for different companies), so progress would take a long time.

There´s a high risk that the Do-17 will be released in IM, before the HpH release ...

... Wish they would re-instate the 1:32 whirlwind fighter

no one else released a main stream kit,

the rumour why hph cancelled it ...

Precisely my point ...

How long has it been since Revell released their BoB bomber lineup ... YEARS.

High risk of IM at this point?? ... I really don't think so! ... And the more years pass by, the less risk I feel.

Now if HpH were to work with Fly to produce either of these examples in IM ... Well that's a different story.

I think it's ridiculous to be worried about what everyone else is doing ... *Caveat* - in some respects. You can't live life in fear!

But it IS Jiri's company and if he's scared that he'll get trumped by someone else ... well that's his call.

Rog :)

Precisely my point ...

How long has it been since Revell released their BoB bomber lineup ... YEARS.

High risk of IM at this point?? ... I really don't think so! ... And the more years pass by, the less risk I feel.

Now if HpH were to work with Fly to produce either of these examples in IM ... Well that's a different story.

I think it's ridiculous to be worried about what everyone else is doing ... *Caveat* - in some respects. You can't live life in fear!

But it IS Jiri's company and if he's scared that he'll get trumped by someone else ... well that's his call.

As usual, got to agree with you there Rog! It has been years since the Revell 88s and 111s, and due to the change of Revell ownership, I don't foresee a 1/32 Do-17Z coming from them. I wonder where the sense of high risk of a IM kit comes from? Maybe a bit of inside knowledge perhaps.

Rog; Maybe you and I should drop Fly an email and throw a few suggestions at them. My vote would be for a 1/32 D0-17Z, Westland Whirlwind and a Defiant. I'm sure they would sell buckets of those!

Best regards;

Steve

I wonder where the sense of high risk of a IM kit comes from? Maybe a bit of inside knowledge perhaps.

Rog; Maybe you and I should drop Fly an email and throw a few suggestions at them. My vote would be for a 1/32 D0-17Z, Westland Whirlwind and a Defiant. I'm sure they would sell buckets of those! ...

Hi Steve :) ...

Inside knowledge ... mmmmmm  :hmmm: ... I'd say more like phobia - but I can hardly blame them after the Arado Ar.196 episode.

As far as your selections go ... I agree with them all ... and in that order too! :D