F-84E Thunderjet

bigsteve

I'd like to hear more about this product! A Google search delivered me to a site called Foothill Model Works, but I couldn't find anything called 'model clean' there.

Kev

Hi Kev, model clean is available from Finescale Model World I would send you some but I'll have to check if I can send it to Australia,I'll find out and let you know. Got to admit I find it makes cleaning your model parts a lot easier.

Steve.

Looking great Steve!  Excellent progress, looking forward to seeing what you do next.

All the best,

Paul

Hi Paul, hope to get some paint on tomorrow I'll try and get some pictures and post them, really pleased with the way it's going together so far.

Keep you informed on the progression.

Steve.

Hi Kev, model clean is available from Finescale Model World I would send you some but I'll have to check if I can send it to Australia,I'll find out and let you know. Got to admit I find it makes cleaning your model parts a lot easier.

Steve.

Sounds good! Anything that improves the cleanliness of my parts has to be good for everyone, right?

Kev

Sounds good! Anything that improves the cleanliness of my parts has to be good for everyone, right?

Kev

Your right mate and if it makes life easier I'm all for that as well. ModelClean seams to remove silcon from the parts witch is also a nightmare when it comes to paint.

Steve.

Notice the lack of the white reinforcement tape on the canopies?

Hai Mart, thanks for the picture but the one I'm building is Captain O'Brian and the bird is FS-687 and yep it's a bit loud but I've got to admit I do like a bit of that.

Cheers mate,regards Steve.

HI Big Steve - hope your build is coming along nicely - do you think you'll have it ready for showing at Cosford Show on the 12th,April?

Regards,

Steve S.

Not sure mate but what stand were you thinking it would go on.

Steve.

Excellent choice!  I have one of these in the stash, with pilot, ground crew and that ground generator thingy.

Hi Tim, got to be honest, the fit of the parts is superb everything goes exactly were it should you'll enjoy building this bird, the sub assemblies I've built so for have been a joy.

Regards Steve.

Great Start Steve!!  :thumbsup:

I will be watching with great interest!!  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:

Glad you are with us!

Teresa :)

Hi Teresa, thanks for your kind comments. Got to admit I'm really enjoying this build Hobby Boss's kit is really a stunner to put together. I'll try and take some pictures this weekend and get them posted for everyone.

Regards Steve.