Old Hasegawa 1/32 Hellcat

Tolga ULGUR

I am sure that Tamiya will release Hellcat when I finished Hasegawa s kit.. :rolleyes:

Ain't THAT the truth! Or that is what Im telling myself.....

To that end I 100% agree with Thierry on this. I just recently inherited BOTH the Has F6F and the Trumpy F6F, and to that end will in all likelihood make my own Revepeter/Trumpvell Hellcat. Barring of course this release in 32nd by Tamiya.

Which would be a GREAT fit for Tamiya but I'm not sure it would ever happen. I'm not sure it that has anyrhing to do with the F6Fs record in the PTO vs Japan but it seems odd that the fairly inaccurate Trumpeter model is the ONLY new tool model we have of this extremely significant aircraft in 1/32nd scale

Wow, I hate to say it as amazing as that is, that is WAY more work in scratch building than I would ever want to do, but that is only MHO.  Sure is wonderful to look at, even if a larger percentage of it will probably not be seen! 

Guest Maxim

Scott builds some nice models. Check out his P-47. All of his work is very good. personally I much prefer the Hasagawa F6F. I think the overall shape is more correct. I sure wish Hasegawa would make a new one or even Tamiya. We need a really good Hellcat!