1:24 SCALE CUTAWAY SPITFIRE

fozzy

Hey Fozzy,

I have been following this one and it is definatly one amazing piece of spitfire!

The work you have done here is excellent and I did not notice until now that you could take pieces off to see what's bellow... how cool is that?!

Lovely build.

Cheers,

Loic

Congrats Fozzy! I wonder how it feels to finish a 3-years project ... Liberating, perhaps? ;)

Your Spitfire is just simply incredible. I love particuraly the engine. I get headache just looking at all these cables, wires, etc. Amazing details. Very inspirational. Mind blowing. Thank you for an amazing treat!!!

What can I say chaps?........

Except ....thankyou so much for all your input....it is especially gratifying as the comments are comming from great model makers as yourselfs...

Cheers to all of you :)

Fozzy

Hi Guys

Once again thanks so much for your fantastic comments............

I really appreciate all the input I get from you because it can be tough for a modeller living here....2 model shops that I know of but unfortunatly are hundreds of ks away ....there is a model club in the Capitol Sofia,again over 400 ks away ....so its really tough trying to talk to the wife about what calibre guns on a Hurricane!!!....because she dosn't know!! ...so I apreciate it guys :)

As for an answer for Phil in what I am going to do next?...well I might consider doing another full Scratch build like my Lysander...or maybe a full strip down of a F4U-4 Corsair!!.....dont know yet.

All the best guys

Fozzy

Edited by fozzy

• 5 weeks later...

Absolutely stunning, I am speechless, your work is simply excellent and highly inspiring, it is a museum quality for sure.Thanks for sharing. :clap2:

Martin

Martin....thanks very much for your kind words :)

WOW, just amazing work, I haven't seen that kind of detail except from that fellow who builds the all aluminum planes. It must be a new standard of detailing for LSP folks. Very dedicated to put 3 years into one project. Congratulations!

Fred