Special Hobby's Fiat G.50

Spads57

Hello Guys,

Here's my latest completed project for you approval. As always any and all comments are welcomed and appreciated. Thank you for you time and I hope you enjoy.

Highest Regards,

Gregory Jouette

41380133302_bb20c73a0e_c.jpgIMG_2022 by GREGORY JOUETTE, on Flickr

40527337765_62dc6123f1_c.jpgIMG_2021 by GREGORY JOUETTE, on Flickr

40527335335_ab285e1ef1_c.jpgIMG_2023 by GREGORY JOUETTE, on Flickr

41422315771_1e6c88b94a_c.jpgIMG_2024 by GREGORY JOUETTE, on Flickr

41422314391_eecd1d98d3_c.jpgIMG_2025 by GREGORY JOUETTE, on Flickr

41422313151_8246ccee16_c.jpgIMG_2026 by GREGORY JOUETTE, on Flickr

Edited by Spads57

Harvey,

Many thanks my friend and much appreciated too. Glad you like her. I delayed posting the G.50 for quite awhile as I wasn't happy with the camouflage scheme. Too over done in my opinion.

Highest Regards,

Gregory Jouette

Gerherd,

Many thanks my friend glad you like my G.50 . As for her camouflage I was concerned that it was overdone but apparently not so much so judging from the generous comments. The scheme was painted with highly thinned paint and low air pressure. The mottling was done by lightly tipping the trigger of my trusty airbrush until I had covered the fuselage completely for each of the three colors. With that done I sprayed and additional sand filter to tone down the color a bit. This all took about eight hour for me to do. LOL not including bathroom and a cigar breaks though.

As I stated in an earlier post I personally believe I've more done the camouflage painting. My references called for a sparse and dense mottling in small size for this aircraft. To my eyes I have the mottling far too small and too numerous. I hope to get it right on the next G.50 project. I hope all this answers your question.

Highest Regards,

Gregory Jouette

Andy,

I very much appreciate your comments my old friend. It's true that my health issues have improved much in the last couple of year, but still dealing with aftereffects . Somethings improve and some do not. All and all I can't complain much.

Highest Regards,

Gregory Jouette