Do you have an ETA for the Ansaldo?

• Zero77 likes this

#2 Zero77

Zero77

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,689 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 09:11 PM

I dont know what is an ETA exactly, but if it is a date of release, i'm also waiting for it !

Following the big Photobucket rip-off attempt, all my pictures on the forum cannot display anymore. I try to reupload the RFI pictures, but i'm not sure i'd have enough time and energy to reupload the pictures of the WIP threads. If you're interested in a specific subject and want me to reupload some pictures, just let me know. :) 

Finished : F-16C Barak, F-4J VMF333, Czech Mig-19PM, Bell X-1, Russian Su-25 in Chechnya, Ta152H-1, Czech Avia S.199, Heinkel He162, Swiss AF Bf109G-6, Regia Aeronautica Bf109G-6, P-47D "Slick Chick", RFC Sopwith Pup, A5M2 Claude, Schneider Cup 1926 Macchi M.39, German F-104G JaboG34, Curtiss P-6E, Curtiss P-36A USAAC, Piper SuperCub floatplane (PA-18-150), Russian built Nieuport 11, Albatros D.Va Seefrontstaffel 1, Bf109G-12 (two-seater trainer), Texas ANG F-86D,  Post-war Hawker Tempest Mk.V

#3 DeanKB

DeanKB

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,326 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 09:12 PM

Estimated Time of Arrival.

Too pricey for me, I'm afraid.

• Zero77 likes this

"First, shalt thou take out the Holy pin. Then, shalt thou count to three - no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shall thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that then thou shalt proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number is reached, then lobbeth thou thy Holy hand grenade of Antioch towards thy foe who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it. Amen"

#4 vince14

vince14

Hooked For Life

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 11:35 PM

I didn't think they'd announced the price yet?

#5 DeanKB

DeanKB

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,326 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 11:37 PM

£150 inc postage.

"First, shalt thou take out the Holy pin. Then, shalt thou count to three - no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shall thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that then thou shalt proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number is reached, then lobbeth thou thy Holy hand grenade of Antioch towards thy foe who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it. Amen"

#6 bstachel

bstachel

LSP Junkie

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 11:12 PM

Hi, those that have e-mailed an interest in the kit will be notified first (in around 3 weeks) before official pre-sale is announced in April. Those who confirm their order will be sent an invoice for payment.

Delivery of the kit is estimated at 8 - 12 weeks after that.

First 200 customers in the first production run will have a 1 in 10 chance of their kit including a hand carved Doug Craner propeller for the Balilla.

International postage rates for all Aviattic products are based on order size - simply orders under £100 = £5.00 post, orders over £100.00 = £10.00

The Balilla is priced at £140.00.

As many will know, the kit will have all you need in the box - even down to RB Productions seatbelts, extensive photo-etch, woodgrain, camouflage and linen decals, beautiful Vickers machine guns (Italian and US patterns) etc so cannot fairly be compared to mass produced injection kits that require piles of aftermarket.

To express your interest in pre-ordering a kit e-mail sales@aviattic.co.uk

Regards, Richard

Engine built by Szymon Grzsywocz

P1120191_zpshzv7ypoh.jpg

P1120203_zps7wk8z2wr.jpg
P1120211_zpsindaccds.jpg
P1120194_zpsrflxhmon.jpg
ANSA1011-DRAFT20151022_zpsccc6k8fm.jpg
P1120151%20-%20Kopia_zpsokn6wyfn.jpg

Edited by bstachel, 29 February 2016 - 11:25 PM.

• 109, Alburymodeler and Zero77 like this

#7 Zero77

Zero77

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,689 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 08:36 AM

Great  !

If i am correct, i should have my kits around june/july !  Me happy !

Edited by Zero77, 01 March 2016 - 08:37 AM.

• bstachel likes this

Following the big Photobucket rip-off attempt, all my pictures on the forum cannot display anymore. I try to reupload the RFI pictures, but i'm not sure i'd have enough time and energy to reupload the pictures of the WIP threads. If you're interested in a specific subject and want me to reupload some pictures, just let me know. :) 

Finished : F-16C Barak, F-4J VMF333, Czech Mig-19PM, Bell X-1, Russian Su-25 in Chechnya, Ta152H-1, Czech Avia S.199, Heinkel He162, Swiss AF Bf109G-6, Regia Aeronautica Bf109G-6, P-47D "Slick Chick", RFC Sopwith Pup, A5M2 Claude, Schneider Cup 1926 Macchi M.39, German F-104G JaboG34, Curtiss P-6E, Curtiss P-36A USAAC, Piper SuperCub floatplane (PA-18-150), Russian built Nieuport 11, Albatros D.Va Seefrontstaffel 1, Bf109G-12 (two-seater trainer), Texas ANG F-86D,  Post-war Hawker Tempest Mk.V

#8 vince14

vince14

Hooked For Life

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 08:32 AM

Excellent news - I'll be getting one of the Italian versions.

What's next in the pipeline *cough* Ansaldo SVA.5 *cough*

• bstachel likes this

#9 bstachel

bstachel

LSP Junkie

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 10:23 PM

With the Ansaldo nearly 2 and 1/2 years in preparation Ron's pet project the Macchi M5 gets the treatment next - then on to some of my favourite subjects - but sorry, no clues yet!

And yes, the SVA series are very attractive - if the Balilla sells very well that will indicate the level of interest in us continuing with some lesser known subjects.

best wishes, Richard

Edited by bstachel, 04 March 2016 - 10:25 PM.

• Alburymodeler likes this

#10 DeanKB

DeanKB

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,326 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 10:32 PM

Good luck - WNW's price increase makes the Ansaldo look like an attractive deal, especially when the PE, machine guns, decals, etc are taken into account.

I'm slowly coming around to the idea of ordering one..... 

• Zero77 and bstachel like this

#11 bstachel

bstachel

LSP Junkie

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 05:13 PM

Pre-sale offer of Aviattic's 1/32 "Balilla" has been emailed out to all those that have shown an interest (sales@aviattic.co.uk).

First production batch of 200 kits with 1 in 10 chance of yours including a Doug Craner carved propeller!

Official pre-sale announcement in three weeks with delivery expected in three months.

Best wishes, Richard

• Alburymodeler likes this

#12 Zero77

Zero77

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,689 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 10:37 PM

571264d1379617797-1-pu-k-lotnictwa-my-li

:)

• bstachel likes this

#13 rdobrze

rdobrze

Hooked For Life

• Deceased Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 11:11 AM

I paid for mine some weeks ago but no notice if shipping?
Ron

#14 bstachel

bstachel

LSP Junkie

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 03:07 PM

As a pre-order customer you would have received an email update of progress, unless you have ordered within the last few weeks - with another newsletter due this week as its not ready for despatch yet....very nearly!

Just been refining more photo-etch and decals.

Boxes printed, screen printed decals on their way but the instruction booklet is a work of art and taking some time.

Best wishes, Richard

• Zero77 likes this

#15 Zero77

Zero77

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,689 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 12:42 AM

Richard, i preordered 2 kits at the very early moment (i think basically the day after you opened the preorders) but i dont remember receiving any email update recently. If i remember correctly i got only one in about may or maybe june?

Please could you check if i'm on the list? (Nicolas Renoult)

Thanks !

Edited by Zero77, 10 August 2016 - 12:45 AM.

• bstachel likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users