Bf109e-4B, 1/32 Dragon

MusAlp

Hello modelmakers,

I made this one about a year ago feb-2017. Its from DRAGON Wing Tech series. The quality of the kit is exelent, the build instruction not so exelent, but i managed anyway :) , not my best build but it came out ok.

The build is oob, no after market is used.

Paint is from gunze.

The pictures was taken in a hurry, sorry about the focus on some of them, i will be uploading better images later on.

Anyhow here are the pictures..

27265416809_78bdecf0e6_z.jpg

39041724171_f0de45c873_k.jpg

38155806615_a3fd08d5eb_k.jpg

24176038027_07f0f3ea6d_k.jpg

27265105299_6abb61a3e9_k.jpg

39005177042_f99d53fab4_h.jpg

38325344014_e3b19feecf_k.jpg

Great build!

Like the weathering. How did you do the chipped paint?

Thanks for sharing.

Ditto!

Makes me think about getting one. :goodjob:

Thank you gentlemen!

The chipping on the engine was done with chipping fluid â€heavy chipping†from ammo mig.

Painted the engine in mat aluminum, after paint dried â€24 hoursâ€, airbrushed the chipping fluid, as soon the fluid dried, painted the engine in black â€gunzeâ€, when the paint dried aprox 1 hour, took a toothbrush+water and got crazy on the engine :)

The chipping on the engine housing i used â€scratches effekt†chipping fluid from ammo mig.

Painted the covers steel color, and same procudure as abowe. This time i used toothpick, its more controleable with toothpick.

On the fuselage used the sponge teknik. And wheatherd the wings and fuselage with pigment powder to get rid of the shine on he metalpaint.

Mr Gigant, dont hassitate, just get one and build one, its a great kit, lot's of fun! Highly recomend it.

Edited by MusAlp