Dragon/ AIMS 1/32 Messerschmitt BF110 G-4 2Z+GB Stab 1./NJG6..........Finished!!

monthebiff

cant wit for mine to arrive,I've also placed an order for the VDM '110 series of books.

Thanks for checking by Shawn, I am using the Squadron Signal G-4 walk around book which is pretty good, also using Brett Green's "building the Bf-110" book.

Loads of great reference material also supplied on the AIMS instruction CD.

Regards. Andy

Andy

Going to be a great build to follow and enjoy. Nice stat on the front office with sorting out and adding the PE. very impressive conversion with loads of AM.

Keep 'em comin

Peter

Peter,

Thanks for looking in, its a realy great conversion and the Dragon kit is pretty damn good as well!

Regards. Andy

First things first today was to put correct my goof on the oxygen regulator position as pointed out by Dan  :mental: Moved the regulator mounting to the correct position and cleaned up my mess!

20180111_204020.jpg

Then concentrated on getting the rest of the rear office together prior to  adding any extra detail work, first up the lower MG 151 mount.

20180111_204116.jpg

Followed by cleaning up and getting the very delicate radio/ rear operator seat in to position as I figured this would be a far safer proposition than having it floating around while i paint it and posibly damaging it!

20180111_203906.jpg

Not sure if you can see but the auxiary battery box needs building up as it sits to low ( John does point this out in his instructions) which I used some thick plastic card for but it is worth double checking your resources for final positioning.

20180111_203921.jpg

And a quick dry fit of the rear office so far.

20180111_204313.jpg

20180111_204355.jpg

20180111_204321.jpg

time to get any extra wiring, junction boxes added now but most of all I am struck with how cramped the rear office of the G-4 was, must have been absolute hell on earth!

Very happy with how this is going so far and really enjoying the build.

Regards. Andy

Edited by monthebiff

Thanks for checking by Shawn, I am using the Squadron Signal G-4 walk around book which is pretty good, also using Brett Green's "building the Bf-110" book.

Loads of great reference material also supplied on the AIMS instruction CD.

Regards. Andy

I've got those as well, plus another 8-10 BF-110 books.

Edited by Shawn M

We're all enjoying it too Andy. Keep up the good work. I ordered mine from John today.

Thank you Jeff, pleased you are enjoying the build so far, you will not be dissapointed whrn you recive your set.

Regards. Andy

That cockpit is looking great!  I imagine the bordfunker had to be a contortionist to reload those those cannons as well as man the machine gun.

Gaz

Wonder if the Bordfunker got double pay for his efforts Gaz!

Regards. Andy

Looking awesome Andy!  Im really digging this. Making me salivate to get my own copy. Of course for awhile, it will reside in the stash, with current difficult projects, but Ill be coming back to this thread when I do for sure. 

Thank you Brian, this one for me is a little like the Tigercat for you and in general its a pretty easy conversion. Perfect after a full on HpH build to be honest. Not to hard but not to simple also.

Regards. Andy