OLD Revell Fw 190D-9

Thanks Rigor!

Well, I FINALLY got some work done on this one, and managed to set up my photography area enough to be used. Only got a few details painted today, but progress is progress. :P

post-30-1201990088.jpg

I'll have to bust my butt to get this one done in time, but that's the plan... :blink:

D

By the way, I'm also tinkering with the lighting and camera settings in an effort to get rid of that pesky yellow tint to the pics. Please let me know if this latest looks ok on your monitor? Thanks!

Thanks Rigor!

Well, I FINALLY got some work done on this one, and managed to set up my photography area enough to be used. Only got a few details painted today, but progress is progress. :P

post-30-1201990088.jpg

I'll have to bust my butt to get this one done in time, but that's the plan... :rolleyes:

D

By the way, I'm also tinkering with the lighting and camera settings in an effort to get rid of that pesky yellow tint to the pics. Please let me know if this latest looks ok on your monitor? Thanks!

There doesn't appear to be any yellowish tint at all on my monitor, and mine is pretty accurate I believe.