Next WNW

Dave Williams

Odd they don't have it up on the website and for sale yet

WNW kind of moves to the beat of their own drummer.

Their world debut of this kit has gone through a German online retailer, Modellbau-König....and yet at their stand at the Toy Fair in Nuremberg, they have no pricing information, or a release date!  

They don't even have all the sprues/components of the kit nicely on display for review.

They could learn a thing or two about promotion from Tamiya or Hasegawa or ____ at the big Japanese model shows.

On top of that, they still haven't gotten around to updating the website with news of the kit.

I'm sure we'll get it in a few days.   

Any idea how much you'll be paying for it, or when you can buy it?

:hmmm:

I will buy one if and when it comes out. Hmmm why would I know how much it is? I have no connections to WNW and if it is too much I can change my mind. I was gung ho on the Tigercat but that changed.

Rick

WNW kind of moves to the beat of their own drummer.

Their world debut of this kit has gone through a German online retailer, Modellbau-König....and yet at their stand at the Toy Fair in Nuremberg, they have no pricing information, or a release date!

They don't even have all the sprues/components of the kit nicely on display for review.

They could learn a thing or two about promotion from Tamiya or Hasegawa or ____ at the big Japanese model shows.

On top of that, they still haven't gotten around to updating the website with news of the kit.

I'm sure we'll get it in a few days.

What a bunch of amateurs. And yet their kits consistently sell out. 🤔

Guest The Southern Bandit

Maybe they're messing with our minds...they put the Junkers D.I out on that stand, knowing we'd all see it and talk about it...and then...BOOM!...a different new kit is announced...!

Heh, Hope not ... I'm really warming to it now.