1/32 Me262A-1a/U4 Kanonenvogel Conversion......Finally

Scott Negron

• 3 months later...
Guest Vulcan32

Hi Scott,

what´s about the Me262 conversion. Mr. Schatton announced it in 2009. The pics you´re showing in your post are from 2010. You announced the set for March/April 2011, but it´s still not available. I think the only way to get this conversion is to do by myself.

Greetings, Heinz

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Scott,

what´s about the Me262 conversion. Mr. Schatton announced it in 2009. The pics you´re showing in your post are from 2010. You announced the set for March/April 2011, but it´s still not available. I think the only way to get this conversion is to do by myself.

Greetings, Heinz

In inquired at Tiger Models and I recieved a reply from from Jeff stating "That master was sent back to the pattern maker. I am not exactly sure what happened to it after that.

Best Regards,

Jeff Bakanovic"

Thought I would let everyone else know that is interested. I have an Me 262 set aside for thie conversion if it ever becomes available.

Nicholas

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in for one of these.....

Chris

So am I...............and have been since February.............................. of LAST year.

As is mentioned above about the master pattern, Im not holding out any hope of this conversion ever coming out.

Brian

Edited by Out2gtcha

• 1 month later...
Guest Vulcan32

Hello,

last weekend I had a talk with Mr. Schatton at a model show in Hungary. He told me that the master pattern are now at Hauler, a Czech company, and the conversion set will be ready very soon. This was a little bit like a deja-vu, because he told me the same at the same model show two years ago(only the name of the manufactorer changed from Scott Negron to Hauler). I will meet him again in autumn at a model show in Prague. I hope we´ll get the set this year.

Greetings, Heinz

Hello,

last weekend I had a talk with Mr. Schatton at a model show in Hungary. He told me that the master pattern are now at Hauler, a Czech company, and the conversion set will be ready very soon. This was a little bit like a deja-vu, because he told me the same at the same model show two years ago(only the name of the manufactorer changed from Scott Negron to Hauler). I will meet him again in autumn at a model show in Prague. I hope we´ll get the set this year.

Greetings, Heinz

One can only hope. :unsure: However, as noted with the previous indications about it becoming available "soon" im not holding out a lot of hope...........but still some.

Brian

Hello,

Greetings, Heinz

Had the very same conversation with him there :popcorn: . Well, what kind of things you ask Mr. Schatton anyway? Surely I was glad from what I heard.

Jozef

• 3 months later...

I feel your frustration! I got an emai from Robert last Thursday, that he received the final missing parts from his caster last week, and he will be sending me my copies, and payment this week. I sent him the masters last November! His caster took waaaay longer than expected, and forgot the nose wheel bay! The nose wheel bays were delivered last week, so I would expect them to be available for purchase soon (keep in mind, he still needs to make the instruction sheet)!

This has been a comdey of errors. The original nose gear bay parts were lost, and I re-made all of them last summer. Fortunately, they came out better the 2nd time, and I added all of the linkage that closed the gear doors (missing on all 1/48 kits made).

On a positive note..........this is one cool airplane! I'll post pics as soon as I get mine.

Oh yea, ......I found the original gear bay parts last month while cleaning my basement!

Best regards,

Scott

I feel your frustration! I got an emai from Robert last Thursday, that he received the final missing parts from his caster last week, and he will be sending me my copies, and payment this week. I sent him the masters last November! His caster took waaaay longer than expected, and forgot the nose wheel bay! The nose wheel bays were delivered last week, so I would expect them to be available for purchase soon (keep in mind, he still needs to make the instruction sheet)!

This has been a comdey of errors. The original nose gear bay parts were lost, and I re-made all of them last summer. Fortunately, they came out better the 2nd time, and I added all of the linkage that closed the gear doors (missing on all 1/48 kits made).

On a positive note..........this is one cool airplane! I'll post pics as soon as I get mine.

Oh yea, ......I found the original gear bay parts last month while cleaning my basement!

Best regards,

Scott

Well that does seem positive. All of the above being said, I will still purchase one if we ever actually see the conversion. I dont currently have a 262 in the stash, but Id change that If the conversion actually makes it to the market