Very nice work. I also have one of these kits in the stash to build and im planning to add resin seats and wheels plus eduard etch for the cockpit and metal pitot tube and undercasrridge. I did also look at the full resin set from Zacto models but not for this first one.

Very nice work. I also have one of these kits in the stash to build and im planning to add resin seats and wheels plus eduard etch for the cockpit and metal pitot tube and undercasrridge. I did also look at the full resin set from Zacto models but not for this first one.

Hi Ollie,

Good to see you at the show this weekend...

As far as know there are no sets specifically for this kit - I searched high and low and came up with nothing. 

You can of course adapt the sets for the single-seaters, as I did by buying two sets of belts!

Tom

Hi Ollie,

Good to see you at the show this weekend...

As far as know there are no sets specifically for this kit - I searched high and low and came up with nothing. 

You can of course adapt the sets for the single-seaters, as I did by buying two sets of belts!

Tom

Tom

It was good to see you at the weekend to. The 32 sig is going to be out at a few more shows next year so any of your models woud be very welcome (Hint hint hehe). Im just waiting for Roy to post his photos as i forgot to take my camera.

As for after markt im planning to adapt the Eduard etch brass cockpit set for the single seater, the seats will be resin and then some resin wheels and white metal undercarridge.