Hasegawa Boeing F4B-4

Ted Barrett

Guest Peterpools

Ted

Nice progress on the F4B

I'm with Brad but I always shoot in RAW and edit in Lightroom and Photoshop and only use Photobucket for uploading images to the forum.

Peter

Hi Peter,

I'm on the learning end of taking pictures and posting them, but have discovered where the Microsoft Picture Manager is and now should not have as much trouble with the picture end of the build thread.

So thanks to Brad and yourself this build should be a lot more enjoyable!

Ted

That's okay Brad.  After I posted the reply, I went looking and not only found it, but did a practice run and you're right it's pretty simple (and quick) to use.

No worries Hubert...family first.  I've been cleaning up parts between hockey games and visits with the girlfriend, so whenever you get instructions to me is fine.  I'm just happy that you are willing to take some out of your life for mine.

Ted

Thank you RBrown for the scans. You have put me to shame for not delivering on my promise :sorry:

To my defense, I have had no real time, nor mind, for modelling in the last 10 days as I was dealing with some serious health issues for my wife, including an emergency transfer to a hospital :( .

Things seem to be improving, so hopefully I will come back to my bench. In the meantime, I lokk forward to your build Ted.

Hubert

Edited by MostlyRacers