Silver Wings Planned Releases for 2013/2014/2015

Silver Wings

At Silver Wings, we always try to live up to our slogan "by modelers for modelers". We have tried to do this by producing high-quality kits of niche subjects that are not likely to be done by another company.

Fortunately, our subjects have been met with enthusiasm by you, our customers. This has both encouraged us to try even harder to provide you with the best possible kit we can create, as well as enabled us to continue to invest in our company to create even more kits. As we have mentioned previously, we are working towards producing some injected kits of more popular subjects in addition to releasing resin kits of other subjects.

As you can imagine, there are still a large number of aircraft that are not available in 1/32 kit form. We have some ideas about which kits we would like to produce, however, this represents a significant financial investment for us.

As you, our customers, have kindly supported us over the years, we have compiled a list of possible releases, and have decided to ask for your help in determining which kits we should produce.

How can you help? Simply visit our website, www.silverwings.pl, click on the poll link and select your top 4 choices from our poll. We will compile the votes and announce what our next releases will be on December 1st, 2012.

THE POLL - CLICK HERE

There are a large number of very fine possibilities on this list. I voted for the P-6E, PZL P-11c, Polikarpov I-15 and Fokker D.XXI, but would certainly not complain about anything on that list. With more votes I would have put down the Bulldog and OS2U Kingfisher, Northrup A-17A, Heinkel 112 and Gloster Gauntlet. All of these have way too many attractive options to build (Danish, Estonian, Peruvian, Spanish Civil War, camouflaged and Yellow Wings to name just a small few). Didn't see a Shrike, but please keep that one on the list.

For the first on the list, you can't hardly pick just one. I would seriously want to buy anything on your entire list, assuming my wallet were willing and able. Just like too many other of our options lately, we are buried in wonderful possibilities.

Tnarg

Here you have the best of all possible conditions..... a manufacturer who listens and actively seeks customer input.

Looking forward to any of those planes.... some more than others, but any of them are wonderful additions to the possibilities from the 30's.

Tnarg

Voted for some soviet stuff (and something else).

We are lacking still a lot of soviet stuff!

But I omitted the La-5 because I wasn't sure which one it is (plain, F, FN?) as well as the I-15 because I hate rigging (and upper-wing-adjustment is a neightmare too). The I-153 has at least a gull wing and a lot less rigging.

BTW, which kind of Yak-9 would it be? A "short" one or an elongated gunfighter? But I find both types interesting.

Regards!

- dutik

Edited by dutik