Ok Count Me in

Spads57

Morning All,

Ok count me in for a SPAD XIII.I haven't decided on which kit I'll build as of yet.But it will be either Revell's 1/28 scale SPAD XIII or the Hobbycraft SPAD in 1/32 scale. This OOB thing is going to be tough on me but I'm in for a shot.

Regards,

Gregory Jouette

Dave,

Thanks for the head up concerning the wing warp.I haven't checked my kit to see yet,but I'll hoping it's not warped.My example is an early issue still in the wrapping so maybe it will be in good shape.Was the Spad you're referring to a newer issue? I think the kit as been around since the late 50's.

Regards,

Gregory Jouette

PS: I'm likely to go with the HobbyCraft Spads because of the decals.

i go back that far greg. still a very good looking model though-----that i prefer done as french----or british.

hobbycraft is---as far as i know---a pantograph down of revells.

look forward to see what you do with either mate.

cheers,

dave.

this learning curve is more like an endless vista of salt flats------i'm gonna get someone over to mine for a tutorial on how to make bloody technology an open book to me!! thanks for noticing my (very) gradual improvement though kev.

cheers,

dave.

p.s. i must of done something really unspeakable in a previous life.

p.s. i must of done something really unspeakable in a previous life.

Three Hail Marys, ten genuflections, one self-flagellation, and send me five hundred bucks; the cycle will be broken, and your entry to Heaven will be guaranteed! B) :lol: :lol:

Spads, I have to give kudos and props (no pun intended) to the Hobbycraft XIII. It's a nice little kit with nice markings options. Some aftermarket support too. Just ignore the painting instructions for the 'pit! It's varnished wood on the real thing! :lol: