Almost OOB Group Build Gallery

Out2gtcha

Dude! You blasted thru that one! Good show. Love that scheme. The markings/colors are really dynamic against the blue ground.

At this rate you've still got time to do 25 more!

Sincerely,

Mark

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hrmmmm. Looks like the pics were fairly large.................and when attached (as apposed to links to the pics being posted) it seemed to cut the pics off a bit.

Any Ideas how to fix Kev?

Hrmmmm. Looks like the pics were fairly large.................and when attached (as apposed to links to the pics being posted) it seemed to cut the pics off a bit.

Any Ideas how to fix Kev?

Hmm, the most expedient fix is to edit the photos and reduce them to a width of 800px (which would require them to be re-uploaded re-attached to the post). I haven't looked at the auto-resizing feature for images since we stopped allowing direct uploads, but maybe there's a setting there that could help, so I'll check it out when I get a chance.

Kev

Apologies gents didn't realise I'd make a problem - if the pics are clicked they show up fully-rather than Brian re-uploading I can edit the pics down on the site they are hosted at, or just stick a note on the post to say click for full image ?

rgds

No worries......................let K1 hash out the upload settings before you go to all the work to re-size. If not, I can re-size and upload rather than you having to X-fer me the re-sized pics. Its not a prob.

Kev will let us know once he has had a chance to look over the auto-resize upload settings and we can go from there.

Cheers,