Another 1/32 RoG He-111p finishied

The Dude

Well i recently finshed my first HE-111 from RoG. I wanted to do something a little different so I was able to round up some info on prewar 111's RLM 61/62/63/65 camo scheme and came up with this one. The markings are a mix of custom Ad Astra masks that i got about a month or 2 ago and kit stencils.

THANKS IAN!!

Here is a few shots of 25+E23 as seen in August 1939 (according to my research and a touch of artistic guess work):

he111-3.jpg

he111-4.jpg

he111-2.jpg

he111-1.jpg

he111-5.jpg

Edited by The Dude

Thanks guys, it was a fun build to do and I was pleased on the end result for a OOTB build.

@ jgreiner , I used the Kagero book for the 111, some internet research and info from the forums too. I notice there wasn't a lot of prewar info on the 111p in the RLM 61/62/63/65 camo scheme. :(

Thanks guys, it was a fun build to do and I was pleased on the end result for a OOTB build.

@ jgreiner , I used the Kagero book for the 111, some internet research and info from the forums too. I notice there wasn't a lot of prewar info on the 111p in the RLM 61/62/63/65 camo scheme. :(

Thanks Dude! Yup, pretty much what I'm doing as well..... Scouring the interwebs and have managed to find some info. Haven't checked out the Kagero book (yet,,,,which one, btw?).. I assume you used the Ad Astra masks for the fuselage codes? Think they'd make another set?!

John

Edited by jgreiner

Thanks Dude! Yup, pretty much what I'm doing as well..... Scouring the interwebs and have managed to find some info. Haven't checked out the Kagero book (yet,,,,which one, btw?).. I assume you used the Ad Astra masks for the fuselage codes? Think they'd make another set?!

John

John,

We would be delighted to make you a set of masks for any He-111 markings you require. Please send us an e-mail if you are interested.

Best regards,

Ian