Airfix 1/24 North American P51D/K Mustang (Mk. IVA)

Sparzanza

Thanks Peter. It just seemed a shame that he invested so much work only to come to a stop because of a decal mishap. We've all done it.

It's from a different decal company, and there are two "B"s on this sheet...you know, just in case. I won't be using them, and I think the Sky colour is a close match to the Airfix interpretation. That way he can get this one out of the way so he can finish that Spitfire too. :)

Richard

Ouch, I feel your pain. Hopefully our friendly community will be able to help with a decal. Great work so far, keep at it!

Thanks Don! Looks like Lady Luck smiles upon me today.

Found them! 

If you can send me a PM with your address I'll get them on their way by post. Hopefully they'll work out ok.

Richard

Thanks Peter. It just seemed a shame that he invested so much work only to come to a stop because of a decal mishap. We've all done it.

It's from a different decal company, and there are two "B"s on this sheet...you know, just in case. I won't be using them, and I think the Sky colour is a close match to the Airfix interpretation. That way he can get this one out of the way so he can finish that Spitfire too. :)

Richard

Thank you ever so much, Richard. I reckon you've saved this birds life. I will PM you shortly!

I am still filling and sanding a lot around the windscreen of my Mustang; still trying to achieve the finish I am after. However, I have been suffering from a bad case of gastritis this past week, that only just now started to withdraw from my system. It has been really bad, not even being permitted to keep food down. Severe pain teamed with hunger kinda takes away the model building mood. I reckon I will have some more pictures to share with you lot soon, though - and with Richard's decal on the way, maybe the kit will be done before February.

So uh.. turns out it's not gastritis. After a hospital visit they determined that I need to have some "stones" in my gallbladder removed. If that fails, they will remove it completely.

Surgery is tomorrow.

I'm pumped.

actually i'm frightened as f*** but yeah - in case we don't see eachother again - good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

Guest Peterpools

Sparz

Sorry to hear you have gallstones that need to be removed or possibly your gallbladder. Finger's crossed and I'm sure in a few days, you will be home and back at the bench whipping the Mustang into shape

Keep 'em comin

Peter

Sparz

Sorry to hear you have gallstones that need to be removed or possibly your gallbladder. Finger's crossed and I'm sure in a few days, you will be home and back at the bench whipping the Mustang into shape

Keep 'em comin

Peter

You'll do fine buddy. Be back at the bench in no time !.....Harv :popcorn:

Take it easy when you get home Sparzy.

Get plenty of rest.

The doctor is in ... :)

Thanks my dudes. There's still a handful of hours left.

Last time I was in the hospital, I was 17 months old and had been bitten by a venomous snake. In Sweden they are called Huggorm. They didn't expect me to survive, but here I am! Maybe I am lucky.

Surgery went well my dudes! Gallstones and gallbladder removed. I am healthy as a horse again. Another good thing about this is that it costed me nothing. The healthcare is free in Sweden! I was out the same day as the surgery. They forbade me to be alone for a couple of days though, so I stayed at my brothers crib for a while. But now I am back home. Weoooao!