Clarktor 6 Tow Tractor Scratchbuilt 1/33rd Scale

Bomarc

Thanks guys, appreciate it!

Boeing-Michigan Aerospace Research Center .....

You know, I was going to use that as my member name, but they limit you on how many spaces you can use.....

Your molding techniques on both sets of fenders and the way you made the wheels/seat/ gives me a lot of great ideas for scratching pieces on my own projects.

Thanks Brian, that's very gratifying to know. I look forward to see what you cook up.....get to work! ;)

For those of you wondering what this "hair" business that Tomek mentions is all about, I wasn't very careful when I took some of my build photos from before:

IMG_7992-1.jpg

Sloppy, sloppy..... :doh:

Edited by Bomarc

Bomarc,

I was listening to that song while registering. Simple as that.

Fred

Of course! I didn't clue into the musical (Heart) connection. :doh: Good thing you weren't listening to this when you were registering!

It peaked my interest as you go by the more direct "Fred C." on the P-51 SIG.

Best regards,

Thanks Carl, appreciate that!

...I'm sorry that I didn't twig to this thread right away. I missed it over at PM because I've been hiding in my bunker, heh....

I fully understand, say no more (wink, wink, nudge, nudge, kno' what I mean....). You do know I finished the PBJ Mitchell as well over "there", yes? :P

Now get back to work on the BB04. I want to see some more of that magic of yours....

Mike