Hasegawa Tojo.

mpk

Thanks Brad.

I'm trying to place everything in foreign hands. The only exception thus far is the Tony.

I'm actually surrounded by uncompleted builds. There's 4 or 5 109's, two Fw 190's, 2 1/48's I occasionally work on, my Oscar, which was really just a PE test while I hungrily eye off my Special Hobby/Azur kits. 

I need a rocket up my butt to get on with this and the 109 F4. I dropped it but it can be repaired.

Will this be first over the finish line on the group build Dale?

Regards. Andy

It depends on my hands mate. I find myself stepping back whenever finer details such as fixing aerials and placing undercarriages are showing themselves. I find myself competing with my fingers. Yesterday I think I ruined my Oscar. I'm not complaining, it's just the situation.

In order to complete the Tojo I now have to find where I stored all the pieces. I still have them because I've not thrown them away. I'll try to find them this Sunday when I have some time.

Really? Thanks Thomas! :)

It's got nice painted up G factor legs and resin wheels if I recall. All my stuff is stored in tupperware. I have loads of containers. For example I have a near completed 1/24 MkI Hurricane cockpit in a container. One day I just felt like building it. :D

It depends on my hands mate. I find myself stepping back whenever finer details such as fixing aerials and placing undercarriages are showing themselves. I find myself competing with my fingers. Yesterday I think I ruined my Oscar. I'm not complaining, it's just the situation.

In order to complete the Tojo I now have to find where I stored all the pieces. I still have them because I've not thrown them away. I'll try to find them this Sunday when I have some time.

You really need to find the rest of the parts for this build Dale as it really needs finishing. Looks very cool.

Regards. Andy

Thanks Andy.

I am drumming today through Saturday. I am then free until Thursday. I'll try to complete it over that period.

It's just one of the models from my "Insane" thread. I glued the wings back onto my 109 F4 as well and the oil cooler is in a teeny tupperware box. The flaps were destroyed when it landed on a wooden box, but I have spare Hasegawa flaps. Perhaps I shall complete that kit as well. I'll wait to enter it here until Tojo is complete.

This GB is possibly the motivation I need to help steady my inability to focus.

Just a note.

After a 4 hour search it would seem pieces are lost. I have now ordered another model. So this build will be completed once the replacement kit arrives. The kit is coming from Japan, which is usually 2 weeks or so.

I've not thrown anything away. However I did have a mad carer who threw everything out, including some medication so strong I had to alert the police, lest it be found and sold with my name on it.