OEFFAG Albatros DIII, Austrian LFT, 1917

blackbetty

Karl,

Congratulations on a job Well Done my friend. It's easy to see your worries about the rigging were for naught as you did an excellent job of it.I hope you'll build up another Great War project in the future. Thanks for such an interesting and highly enjoyable thread. While I'm thinking about it how about a series 253 next.hint ,hint.

Highest Regards,

Gregory Jouette :) :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

HURRAY! :frantic: Congratulations on surmounting all the obstacles and bringing this build over the finish line!!!! <_< Turned out magnificent(as usual), .....and what a cool paint-scheme, and gnarly skulls. I like the missing teeth. :crying: Bet this makes an interesting size comparison with all your jets? heh heh. This is going to make a nice addition to the gallery pics for this GB for sure! Can't wait to see what you start on next dude. :speak_cool: Later, Russ

thank you gregory, derek, kevin, tim and russ for all the kind words, i really appreciate it.

gregory, i think there is a 253 somewhere in my future, but hopefully after there is a better kit if the D III, maybe from wingnut?

what i really would like to do is this: (72nd scratchbuild from 25 years ago - sorry for the bad pic, something not likely to be kitted ever)

post-2020-1268032009.jpg

• 8 years later...