10 Years!

LSP_Kevin

So, it's just after midday on 25 May here, and I've come to realise that this marks the 10th anniversary of my being here at LSP. Ten years! Is it really that long? Amazing place, amazing journey, and my modelling skills have benefitted enormously. I tip my hat to each and every one of you, and thank you all for the best modelling course a fella doesn't have to buy.

Here's to many more!

:beer4:

Kev

We wouldn't be able to reach this without our moderators, so Thanks to You guys for taking care and policing this bunch of bullies to submission, like Harvey for example . :)

Just kidding  :party0023:

THANKS GUYS!!!

We wouldn't be able to reach this without our moderators, so Thanks to You guys for taking care and policing this bunch of bullies to submission, like Harvey for example . :)

Just kidding  :party0023:

THANKS GUYS!!!

Oh yes, Harvey is a special case, we've been gathering intel on him for quite some time now. :whistle:

Funny how time does disappear. I saw a recent post of Iain's about his son entering his first model contest, and I realized that I knew him before he was even married, via 32SIG. Some of those guys I have literally known for 20 years, and never met face to face.