Dr. Charles Metz

I always have and always will regard Dr.Metz as a font of knowledge, going back to the days of rec.models.scale in the mid-nineties when I first read his posts. Ask a question about something, anything, and he will respond with a clear and concise answer often accompanied by a list of titles, authors and page numbers where the info can be found. A man of such concise erudition, precise research ability and effective delivery is something to admire and aspire to be.

Charles, I wish you all the best of luck and all the strength you need to pull through this.

Radu

I am a living personal witness to the power of prayer. So I will commit to writing what I usually say in my prayers(first time doing this for me).

The collective power of prayer is powerful,as some one already posted before me. I would there for ask that anyone reading this pray along with me if you are so inclined and if not,a moment of silence with "Doc" in your thoughts is very nice as well.

Lord,I would ask for your intervention in this. We all know Charlie as a kind,giving man with a wealth of knowledge in many topics. He has been so many times,the calm voice of reason in discusions held here on this forum and we all have a feeling of respect for him because of it.

We humbly ask for your grace and power to help him and his family at this trying time in their lives and we beseech you to grant him recovery and restoration of health either through divine intervention or through the skill and knowledge of his doctors. We thank you in advance for answering our prayer. In your name we pray,amen.

Doc,we are with you buddy,as we always were.

J

I think I speak for everyone here at LSP when I say that Charles is one of our most highly-regarded and highly-respected members, as well as a stalwart staffer. We wish him our warmest regards, and collectively hope/pray for a speedy recovery from this setback. He's not beaten yet!

Kev

Can't add much more to what Kev has already said. Thank you Steven for informing us. Charlie is a true friend to everyone - I hope that he makes a full recovery - he is indeed in my thoughts and prayers.

Derek

Edited by Derek B

Charles, I am truly saddened to here this news. I have several close friends who are also facing cancer head on so I certainly know what you have ahead of you.

It is really nice to see the overwhelming responses being posted on line wishing you well. You've certainly influenced a great number of people in our modeling community! :speak_cool:

Fight the fight Charles, it's not a easy one.

Ron