Tamiya-GT Resin-ZOTZ F-4B conversion VF-111

marauderdriver

Well HEY Everybody.......LONG TIME NO HEAR!!!

I just gonna say that 2015 can GET GONE from my life.

I was able to purchase or trade for a few conversion sets this past year.

I wanted to finish a couple of projects before diving into this load of resin (Yuck!)  Move over on the SoD cause they ain;t done!

Fresh start for New Year and still getting paid to talk airplanes (Love It). Also those that know me, know I don't like resin.

I'm using GT Resins F-4B Conversion Set, Seamless Intakes and Zotz's  MiG Killer F-4B set  special made for this set,plus F-4 Data Sheet.

This is defiantly the most ambitious model project I've started in 10 years, and will probably need help passing the finish line in a few months. 

Can't have Too Many  PHANTOM's

I've been surprised that no-one has WIP on this conversion, I see Mark 31 is knocking a GT Resin F-4C Wild Weasel set      ​

"Outt'a the PARK" 

I'm gonna see how the pictures load on Windows Edge....Had a few issues the other day, but that was first attempt.

Guest Smitty44

Sweet! I will be watching this for sure as I have this set also, however I will be doing a F-4N Marine Corps style. I am currently doing the GT Resins F-4G conversion. Best of luck with your build!

Edited by Smitty44

Maybe someone can tell me how to upload more than 1 picture on Windows Edge. Still faster then CHROME and no changing to desktop.

I'll Try to Fit In   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:piliot:

Jack

What's the issue with uploading more than one photo?

Kev

Sweet! I will be watching this for sure as I have this set also, however I will be doing a F-4N Marine Corps style. I am currently doing the GT Resins F-4G conversion. Best of luck with your build!

COOL, Do you have a WIP for the G conversion?  I have the G cockpit and antenna parts that GT made about a year ago and convinced me that I could use his resin with no problem because he will back it up. I also have the F-4C Wild Weasel set for my WW collection.

Jack 

Can't wait my friend! Let me know if I can help with anything....Harv

T'anks Harv,

I know you have been banging on a Tam-Phan back in the Vietnam GB and was wondering if you could

spare some advice on the rivets you did on the titanium tail.

It feels good to be back in the saddle and building my favorite NAVY Phantom

I can use the kit pilots and save my Master Details pilots for the F-14A  VF-111 Sundowner

Jack