HK 32nd scale B-17 in the works

ErikP

Thank you so much gentleman! these are all the pics I have for now and hope to have the station 4 details sorted out to round out the cockpit! I too am still contemplating how I shall do the wiring harnesses. some will be done pre fuselage close up and some will be done post as in the cockpit area. I plan to full detail the underside of the pit as the front crew access hatch will be open! I have detailed 48 scale forts pretty close to this level but in 32nd, I can really go nuts and it should be way more visible than in 48. Thank you again and will keep the pics coming as I sling more styrene!

Very nice work indeed mate! Just be aware that you can add up to 10 images per post, so there's no need to start a new post for each new image - only necessary when you get to number 11!

Kev

Thanks Kev, with Iain's help, I was finally able to just get the pics coming! I promise I will master this to minimize space but keep things coming along!

Thank you for the kind words gentleman! Unfortunately I am working the very hated second crew this week so progress has been slow. I have added the basic detailing to the front side of station 4. Will snap a few pics of the progress if I can stay awake long enough.