Tamiya F4U-1 Corsair ... with Extras

Loic

Loic-

Love the work so far. I appreciate your dedication to making it right. As far as the late parts, perhaps you and tin could offer the "early" and "late" options for those of us who have the old Revell or Trumpeter kits of the 1D; I know it was made for the Tamiya, but I would have a go at making it fit!

Please keep the updates coming!

THOR

Thnaks a lot THOR ;)

I am sure we will propose both as everything already exist for the later Mk (moulds, etc...) so why not offering both versions?

Tim will have the final call on this anyway.

Latest progress from today: Armor plate, hydrolic fuild and prop control

DSC03317_zps37e11f59.jpg

DSC03318_zps012a2e42.jpg

DSC03319_zpsc3fe5a88.jpg

DSC03325_zpsb46af478.jpg

DSC03320_zps5586e185.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest Peterpools

Loic

Looking forward to the Corsair update but it seems as if your photobucket account has exceeded it's bandwidth for the month. I ran inot that last year and decided to purchase the extra bandwidth for $2.99. Sure looks like it's a direct symptom pf posting your awesome work.

Keep 'em coming

Peter

• 1 month later...

Hi Loic, it looks like your first oil tank will be useful for us that are in line to buy the new F4u-1A, so please let us know whenit  will be available on the market, i cant start my new corsair if i dont have your upgrade set, is a MUST to have

Best regards

Jorge Oppenheimer

Hi Loic, it looks like your first oil tank will be useful for us that are in line to buy the new F4u-1A, so please let us know whenit  will be available on the market, i cant start my new corsair if i dont have your upgrade set, is a MUST to have

Best regards

Jorge Oppenheimer

Jorge they available direct from Grey Matter Figures http://www.greymatterfigures.com the UK or Sprue Brothers in the US is now also carrying GMF line.

Regards,