Moby Dick is NOT a social disease......

#17 CANicoll

CANicoll

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 08:38 PM

Dennis:

What a great subject and you did a fine job on the trio.  Very clean and you would not know of your issues - the planes look great!  Thanks for the history behind the plane too.  I always find it more interesting when I build something I can learn a bit about.  Just makes it a bit more real for me.

Very well done!

Chris

• dennismcc likes this

On the bench:  1/32 Hobby Boss Sopwith Camel

In the Case: Eduard 1/72 F6F-3 Hellcat, 1/28 Fokker DR I 'Red Baron',   Big Beautiful Doll  KH P-39 Snooks 2nd 1/48 Eduard P-39D Air A Cutie1/72 Academy Helldiver; 1/72nd Eduard Albatros DV;1/28 Revell Spad XIII1/32 Roden Fokker DR I

Coming:  SH Tempest Hi-Tech?; SH P-39 or maybe the Tamiya 1/32 P-51D Duchess Arlene and lots of Barracuda stuff?

#18 dennismcc

dennismcc

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:24 AM

Nice work! :thumbsup:

Thank you John, much appreciated

Dennis:

What a great subject and you did a fine job on the trio.  Very clean and you would not know of your issues - the planes look great!  Thanks for the history behind the plane too.  I always find it more interesting when I build something I can learn a bit about.  Just makes it a bit more real for me.

Very well done!

Chris

Hi Chris, thank you for the kind words, when I choose a new subject I like to get a feel for it and buy/read as much reference material as possible, it's an enjoyable part of the build.

Cheers

Dennis

• CANicoll likes this

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users