How about some 1/32 Viper decals for your Tamiya F-16? This sheet is sized for the Tamiya 1/32 Viper. All jets are Block 40, 42, 50, or 52, so the Tamiya CJ kit is going to be the basis. Obviously, some options on this sheet will require some swapping with the Thunderbirds kit to get the correct engine/intake combo or get one of the aftermarket offerings available.
1) Block 52 92-3911, 169th Fighter Wing, SCANG, 50th Anniversary Wild Weasels, August 2015
2) Block 52 93-0545, 169th Fighter Wing, SCANG, 5th Gen Have Glass paint, April 2015
3) Block 50 98-0005, 85th Test & Evaluation Squadron, 53rd Wing, Eglin AFB, 5th Gen Have Glass paint, February 2012
4) Block 50 91-0382, 522nd Fighter Squadron, 27th Fighter Wing, Cannon AFB, NM, February 2007
5) Block 50 91-0336, 148th Figther Wing, MNANG, 5th Gen Have Glass paint, July 2014
6) Block 50 90-0805, 13th Fighter Squadron, 35th Ops Group flagship, Misawa AB, Japan, April 2012
7) Block 40 89-2124, 150th Fighter Wing, NMANG, Kirtland AFB, NM, January 2003
8) Block 42 89-2082, 180th Fighter Wing, OHANG, Toledo, Ohio, 5th Gen Have Glass paint, November 2015
9) Block 40 89-2105, 114th Fighter Wing, SDANG, Sioux Falls, SD, June 2015
10) Block 40 89-2003, 347th Wing flagship, Moody AFB, GA, September 1998
These should look great in 1/32!! They are already at Cartograf for printing so I hope to have them available by late January, if not sooner. As always, they will be available directly at the Reid Air Publications website.