AIMS NEWS

Pastor John

• 10 months later...

Hi everyone,  

Future releases.....

Ju 88 P conversion. I expect this will be my last Ju 88 conversion and it is at the planning stage right now and I hope to have available by the end of this year.

Interior photo etch skin for rear bomb / fuel bay plus tail wheel set - working on now

many thanks

John

Hi everyone,  

Future releases.....

Ju 88 P conversion. I expect this will be my last Ju 88 conversion and it is at the planning stage right now and I hope to have available by the end of this year.

Interior photo etch skin for rear bomb / fuel bay plus tail wheel set - working on now

many thanks

John

Dammit,  I was working on one of those. Oh well, you'll do a better job.  You just doing the P-1 or the P-2 as well?

Hi John,

thank you so much for sending Ju 388 J conversion. I had no time for checking but I will inform you later.

I understand you will stop with Ju 88 conversions. What about Ju 488?

Thank you and please keep on 

Alfons

Considering how hard it is trying to find an A-4 kit and there isn't too many variations left to even build, I am not surprised that you are stopping at P.  I do want to say thank you for doing all the versions you have done so far.  I am really looking forward to diving into some of the conversion kits I have and three on the way here.  Definitely will get a P when you finish them.

Is there another plane you are thinking about after the Ju88?