1/32 Horten Ho-229

Guest Vulcan32

Guest Vulcan32

Hello,

today there was a model exhibition called "plastic winter" in Bratislava/Slovakia. There I had a talk with the owner of a czech company called profimodeller. At the present they have some very good upgrades for 1/32 kits like the tail wheel section and the C-stand for the Ju-88, a trolley for the Arado and the beer barrels for the Spitfire. For the future they have planned some more stuff for the Ju-88 and for the He-111, also a Zwilling conversion. But the most interesting thing is a complete kit of a Horten 229. This will be a basic kit with about 35 parts and different extra sets for detailing (cockpit, engines etc.). You can visit them at www.profimodeller.com.

Greetings from Vienna, Heinz

Guest Vulcan32

can you provide any art work, images, or a release date?(projected?) I'd think 35 pieces would be doable.

Hello,

by now this is all I know, because we were just talking about the future projects, but I will try to get some more informations.

Hello,

today there was a model exhibition called "plastic winter" in Bratislava/Slovakia. There I had a talk with the owner of a czech company called profimodeller. At the present they have some very good upgrades for 1/32 kits like the tail wheel section and the C-stand for the Ju-88, a trolley for the Arado and the beer barrels for the Spitfire. For the future they have planned some more stuff for the Ju-88 and for the He-111, also a Zwilling conversion. But the most interesting thing is a complete kit of a Horten 229. This will be a basic kit with about 35 parts and different extra sets for detailing (cockpit, engines etc.). You can visit them at www.profimodeller.com.

Greetings from Vienna, Heinz

Hey Heinz, thank you for the (possible) good news. A few questions/ observations ;"different extra sets for detailing (cockpit, engines etc.." As in photo etch ? I take it this kit would be resin ? Is there any idea as to cost, are we looking at over $100 or more ?

Thanks

Vaughn