F-4C Phantom II - Tamiya 1/32

Memir

• 3 months later...

Absolutely wonderful model, it will be of inspiration for the one I'm making myself, but will never be comparable with yours.

If you don't mind, I have  a question on a little detail: did you did any personal research on the red lion visible on the rudder? Is it just a lion or is it a SINGHA, mythical Thay divinity?

Many thanks.

Alberto 

Absolutely wonderful model, it will be of inspiration for the one I'm making myself, but will never be comparable with yours.

If you don't mind, I have  a question on a little detail: did you did any personal research on the red lion visible on the rudder? Is it just a lion or is it a SINGHA, mythical Thay divinity?

Many thanks.

Alberto 

Ciao Alberto,

Honestly, I do not know whether that's lion or Mythical thing. I is quite common to those Phantoms based in Ubon. To me it looks more like lion than Singha..

64-0843-two.336171124_large.JPG

63-7586.5122229_large.jpg

Ciao Alberto,

Honestly, I do not know whether that's lion or Mythical thing. I is quite common to those Phantoms based in Ubon. To me it looks more like lion than Singha..

64-0843-two.336171124_large.JPG

63-7586.5122229_large.jpg

Hi, thanks for the answer. The lion and the SHINGA aren't too different, here enclosed the layout I prepared for my Phantom in process.

VBD8Kq.jpg

Eyoele.jpg

WOW......................pure excellence! I've only seen a few examples of weathering that I feel capture the look of the real thing; your model is one of them. The fading and blending of colors is an art form that not all of us have an eye for to create this level of weathering.......Great Job!

• 2 weeks later...

I think my jaw just broke when it hit the floor.

Wow, even the front tires are worn and torn. Just like the real thing. One looks like it is off the rim in one of the pictures but you appear to have fixed it in others.

Thank You Scooby. Good spot. You are right. I didn't notice one tire slipped off when I turned it around during photo session. I only noticed after somebody spotted on the picture later on...

• 2 months later...