Almost OOB Group Build Gallery

Out2gtcha

I had a look for the settings that control the image sizing, and couldn't find them! They've either moved to somewhere I'm not looking, or been removed altogether. Either way, it looks like it's over to you for Plan B Brian!

Kev

I had a look for the settings that control the image sizing, and couldn't find them! They've either moved to somewhere I'm not looking, or been removed altogether. Either way, it looks like it's over to you for Plan B Brian!

Kev

No prob. Ill take em and re-size for upload. :)

• 1 month later...

Hello all!

After conferring the Mods, (and as they are quite busy with life and especially site up-keep) and as I help moderate the GBs and am not eligible for prizes anyway, I will be drawing randomly from the pool of LSPers who have completed this GB.

As the GBs are more of a social function, and in keeping with the "LSP Spirit" we are randomly selecting (via "names in a hat style") 5 LSPers who have completed the AOOB GB for prizes.

Again, no order to these, and there are no podium places to be "won" here, we are simply rewarding those who finished what turned out to be a really successful and fun GB in no particular order. :) Its all about having fun and building with the group at LSP!

I should have the the raffle done by today or tomorrow.

We have some great donated prizes up for grabs so stay tuned to this channel!

Cheers,