F-4E Phantom II "Betty Lou" - Tamiya 1/32 - Part 1

Joycraft

• 1 year later...

As someone who does the same for possible future projects, I'd suggest it's better to save anything of interest in full webpage format.

The recent Photobucket debacle, plus old photo accounts not being maintained by the original poster can mean when you go back to a bookmarked page there's nothing left there to see but some text.

Just doing a bit of a "look-see" of Phantom threads, in preparation for my own Rhino project, and this will most certainly be used as reference. Very, very nice work here, one of a few that I've bookmarked so far.

Edited by Chek

As someone who does the same for possible future projects, I'd suggest it's better to save anything of interest in full webpage format.

The recent Photobucket debacle, plus old photo accounts not being maintained by the original poster can mean when you go back to a bookmarked page there's nothing left there to see but some text.

That's actually a very good idea, and one that I'll most certainly consider. I've actually converted some pages into pdf format, and for the same reasons, to make sure that I can always access it, no matter what. I frequently had saved specific articles, just to use as a reference to ideas that I liked enough, to consider them, with perhaps some modifications, on my own projects, saved inside a special "modeling" folder within my project folder.

That's actually a very good idea, and one that I'll most certainly consider. I've actually converted some pages into pdf format, and for the same reasons, to make sure that I can always access it, no matter what. I frequently had saved specific articles, just to use as a reference to ideas that I liked enough, to consider them, with perhaps some modifications, on my own projects, saved inside a special "modeling" folder within my project folder.

Hi Kevin,

If you're interested, I have a very extensive F-4E build I did 6 years ago at the link below.  All of my photos are still intact for another year, so you might want to copy some of them.  I note many similarities to my build with Betty Lou a few years later.  Note that much of the text is a bit corrupted, thanks to a couple of server outages over at ARC.

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?/topic/224033-132-tamiya-f-4e-post-vietnam-kicked-up-a-notch/

Cheers,

Chuck

Edited by chuck540z3