Aussie Mossie, RNZAF Trainer

Anthony in NZ

Maybe because I'm on a Mobile or maybe evilbucket discovered your workaround but I'm still not seeing your pics Anthony

You have to install a browser add-on for either Firefox or Chrome, and I'm pretty sure it's limited to the desktop versions of those browsers. I think mobile device users don't have that option, unfortunately.

Kev

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks guys!

I have now got much of the cockpit painted, I folded up some Eduard rudder pedals and fitted them a couple of nights ago. Trouble is now I have to buy a whole new set just for another set of pedals because it is dual control LOL...oh well

I have wired up much of the cockpit but still have much to go. I will try and sort my act out and take some pics tomorrow. Life has just been soooo busy, now I have ANOTHER aeroplane to sell for someone as well as my other spare Auster AOP-6 to try and sell. Ok, I will stop whinging

Cheers and stand by

Anthony

Anthony:  If you are posting photos all we are seeing are ransome notes from Photobucket.  I had lunch a while ago with a retired CPAir capt who hales from NZ..Dennis K. has a cousin name of Tony working on the 1:1 scale Mossie project in NZ.  Any relation to you?

I've sold my 1:1 scale Grumman due to medical and will be selling the hangar today.  With 65 years of flying behind me I can't c0mplain ...no one listens anyway!

Cheers

Barney

• 6 years later...

Thanks Kev!

Sheesh 9 years ago I started this...where has the time gone.  This GB is the first ever I have done and is just the motivation I need to finish it. So thanks again and appreciate letting me join.

So I have just moved it off the SOD and she has not fared overly well, some parts are broken, and there is a thick layer of dust all over her.  Thankfully I covered up the cockpit parts with cling film so it is still good in there. I am not sure everything is there as I kind of resigned it to the parts bin and have given spares away through the traders board thinking I would never finish her.  

So time for a clean and inventory and an update soonish.

Oh and for those worried, I am working on the Phantom whilst I wait for epoxies to dry etc.  I think it will be good for me to be able to chop n change.

Cheers Anthony