Special Ten Year Anniversary Group Build

Hacker

post-542-1237556107.jpg

As previously announced we are holding a special 10th anniversary Group Build. It will run from April 1st through to December 31st 2009 and replaces the usual 3-month GB. The rules are simple:

• Kits must have been an new released within the last ten years

• Kits must be unstarted

• Aftermarket, scratch-built modifications, etc are all allowed for this build

I should also mention that the current Failed Projects GB is extended until March 31st. A new 6-month GB will be chosen at the end of the Rising Sun GB and that'll be it for 2009.

So some of you who will remain nameless, yeah you know who you are (me included) will have two months extra time to build so lets see some outstanding builds like we always do guys. If you have any question we will strive to do our best to answer them.

This is going to a great Group Build, and a great way to celebrate LSP's 10th year. We're considering compiling a list of qualifying kits, but we may not get there. For most kits it should be pretty obvious whether they're eligible or not, but stuff released around the time of LSP's inception may be a bit more ambiguous. Just to reiterate, we're talking about new-tooled kits released in the last 10 years; re-runs and newer reboxings don't count! That should number in the plenties though.

Now, what to build?

Kev

AWESOME! Awsome, awesome, awesome... where's that Hasegawa P-40.

Question?? does the revell tornado fall into this category ??

Sorry dude, I bought a Revell Tornado in about 1992.