Resurecting A6M3 project

Loic

Hello guys,

and thanks for the nice words.

All you see so far was completed a before I started the Tempest.

The real challenge now is to start working on it again... but I am very motivated :doh:

Kev,

family is doing well. We are expecting the baby to arrive end of march but she (yes, that's a second girl) is trying to escape mum's belly since octobre... So it is already a little victory that we managed to completed the 7th month of pregnancy with the baby still inside :)

Work is doing little better which is why I can consider modelling again :rofl:

All in all we are doing good my friend, thanks again for asking.

Cheers,

Loic

Guys!

I had a great experience yesterday evening= I have been cutting and painting plastic :evil_laugh:

Dear god that was good !

Being little serious now, I am happy cause I actually really managed to work on the zero and especially the IP.

It does not worth a pic yet (that will come sometime later) but hey, that's a little victory for me :piliot:

Cheers,

Loic

Hi !

a few pics to show what I have done during the last few days:

- added seat belts (eduard)

- installed the seat

- painted the IP

- glued everything into staboard half of the fuselage

For the IP, I tried to use some ink pens (white, silver, black) and it did work very well untill I futured the bezels... the some of the ink despite being apparently 100% dry did mixed up with the future resulting in the details not being as sharp as originally but that will do for now (I have noeasy other choice anyway). I think the overall technic is good but it needs adjustment!

Cheers,

Loic

post-3547-1265471780.jpg