Silver Wings P6-E Hawk..... Under construction.

williamj

Geeezzzz Bill. What a fantastic build project. When I heard Silver Wings was going to release this I was convinced I had to have one. I still don't! There is just too much in the stash bought with good intention, gathering dust, but boy you've making it hard!

Cheers,

Wolf

We're getting there...slow and steady.       Have to pick up another Silver Wings kit soon.

Had to paint the red Fus.stripe,can't place a straight decal on a curved tapered surface.have to paint the rudder and white stripes now to match.love it.

Had to change the blue after getting the proper FS number.gloss now which darkened it.. will lighten up after a flat coat

cheers. Bill.

20170505_094154_zpszga4zb5x.jpg

20170505_094143_zpsjaffco9y.jpg

20170505_105112_zpsinemoq52.jpg

Edited by williamj

Bill,

The detail painting and decaling looks tremendous. The red stripe with the white piping on both sides came out absolutely perfect.

Joel

Geeezzzz Bill. What a fantastic build project. When I heard Silver Wings was going to release this I was convinced I had to have one. I still don't! There is just too much in the stash bought with good intention, gathering dust, but boy you've making it hard!

Cheers,

Wolf

Thanks Wolf...You should find one and build it,know it would look fantastic with the skills you have,might even be fun.

Cheers buddy.

Wheels done(detailed the rims),new windscreen(left one),rudder finished(bit of work that)....cleaning up the gear legs and inter-plane struts.

Can just make out the finish line..and here's the point where I takes odds on weather we drop it or not...like what happened to the P-26.ya,that's why that one got shelved.

Cheers,Bill.

20170510_111818_zpsk0kpgbmf.jpg

20170510_111805_zpsysnmwf88.jpg

Edited by williamj