Hopefully you don't have the problem I just ran into, but just in case:
I recently purchased a new set of MicroSol and MicroSet to replace my invaluable old bottles. I use this on all of my decals - good stuff!
I opened my new bottle of MicroSol and as usual I peeked in (I don't know why I do this, but I do ...) and was stunned to see a bunch of 'stuff' floating in a brand new bottle I've never opened before.
I poured it out into a small black cup and this is what I found (all the white bits):
Straining it resulted in this:
Looking inside the top, it is apparent that the bits came from the inner ring. The top on the right is flatter, where the tip of the ring broke off. Here the new lid compared to another lid (another top on the left) and you can see the difference:
The 'broken' lid has the number 43 embossed in it. My other lids are 30 and 110 and they are fine. The oldest doesn't have the inner ring, just a paper layer:
I don't know if it is a manufacturing issue or packaging or what. The MicroSet that came at the same time does not have same problem with its top.
While I had the funnel out I went ahead and filtered the MicroSet as well, old and new. THAT was a good idea!
I think there may be a problem with some of their new tops, but the rest of the stuff is probably from dirty brushes so I'm DEFINTELY going to be taking a look a my brushes.
Check your bottles out, just in case!