HK's Latest Mossie out mid May :D

Artful69

And here are the images for those of you not able to access Facebook ...

Makes you wonder when they're going to get their web page back up and running?? ... It's been defunct for ages.

Rog :)

Makes you wonder when they're going to get their web page back up and running?? ... It's been defunct for ages.

I know Neil has been working with someone to get that sorted out, but it's a difficult process, and there are only so many hours in the day!

Kev

I know Neil has been working with someone to get that sorted out, but it's a difficult process, and there are only so many hours in the day!

Kev

Too true! ... In a choice between kits v's web page, the kits wins! ... I almost missed the news though!

Didn't I see a post somewhere from a noted Donny Downer that we'd never see a two-stage Merlin Mosquito or am I misquoting (won't be the first time, probably won't be the last either)?

Can I have a cookie please?  I see it and I want it.

Edited by Juggernut

I must say this is welcome news.

I'm not what you would call a Mosquito "Fan", but i do like the markings options available for the later Two-Stage Mossies.

And, i'm not so much of a purist that a glitch in the shape here and there would put me off building one.

Pretty bold move on the part of HK if you ask me.

-d-

Guest Clunkmeister

Well, the two stage version opens up plenty of postwar civilian options as well. :)

Edited by Clunkmeister