Italeri RAAF Mirage IIIO. FINISHED

ericg

Lovely image Andrew should be a good competition .... though in the spirit of competition I must add some grist to the mil :

Same Day but of course being a team player :) rather than a show pony, I had the bigger job to precisely lead 3 aircraft for Mr Alain Crosiner of the French magazine Air Fan to film.

Mir3sml_zps4xe1mflk.jpg

And of course featuring on the cover of a most illustrious Mirage book :evil_laugh:

Ivanbook_zps8a6daff3.jpg

I await the feeble retort :)

All images Alain Crosiner

Edited by TTail

It's on Eric.  Brick has provided me info to do his flagship A3-10 (above).  I'm still awaiting my kit to arrive but it will be good to have TTail's sitting beside it at some stage.

Regards

Andrew 

Glad to hear that Brick has returned correspondence to you Andrew. I am sure that given the amazing boost to my Sabre build, that he will be able to do the same to your Mirage build.

Imagine if we could have both of our Mirages on the display table at expo next year, with both of our `subjects' in attendance? HINT HINT!

Eric.

With a T'Tail built jet in the mix as well? He used to be a pretty good modeller.

You could include the venerable Revell Mirages with E-Resin bits and E-Resin Control column Grips to boot too.

A Mirage fest would be suitable for a show next year.

Edited by Whitey

T'Tail's 3 SQN 3 Ship form photo really shows the differences in various things between jets at the same unit at the same time.

- Camouflage pattern;

- various antenna colours;

- vertical markings on radome;

- delineation between upper and lower surface pattern;

- external tank colour differences and pattern; 

and even the wing pylon on A3-82.