Tripe

Mmarchal

My other favorite tri-plane! :goodjob:

How did you do the cowling?

Hi, after several attempts, all pretty poor, I just grabbed a Tamiya rattle can for the silver, bought a silver sharpie from the two dollar shop and dotted the cowling. Sealed it all with an acrylic glass varnish

Exquisite, how you guys do the rigging is beyond me, or my capabilities. The whole way you displayed it with that simple yet very effective base, just smacks of class. Do you mind if I download the pics to use as a background on my desktop? This makes me want to dig up my old childhood "Biggles" books and read them again. 

Gerhard

Edited by Gerhard

Exquisite, how you guys do the rigging is beyond me, or my capabilities. The whole way you displayed it with that simple yet very effective base, just smacks of class. Do you mind if I download the pics to use as a background on my desktop? This makes me want to dig up my old childhood "Biggles" books and read them again. 

Gerhard

Thanks for your lovely words Gerard, I'd feel very honoured knowing that someone else uses pictures of my work as background on their pc. Go for it.

Regards, Marc